DESCENT BY BIKE OF THE BEAR TRAIL WITH TEVERASTUR
DEPOSIT : To formalize the reservation, you must make a payment of the 25% of the total amount as a deposit. The remaining 75% must be paid at TeverAstur front desk before starting the activity. Check our cancellation policy.
The Descent by bike of the Bear Trail with TeverAstur includes: bicycle rental + map + technical assistance en route + shuttle transport.
For groups of more than 12 people, get in touch with TeverAstur via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
All online payments are processed from the following address: TeverAstur S.L. Nave 1, Pol. "El Pradacón", Entrago (Teverga), Asturias. C.P. 33111
INFORMATION OF INTEREST
Notifying TeverAstur more than 24 hours in advance by phone (985 764 623) or via email (email@example.com): refund of 100% of the deposit made.
Notifying TeverAstur less than 24 hours in advance or not showing up at the facilities (no show) at the agreed date and time: refund of 0% of the deposit.
In case of rain or adverse weather conditions, the activity can be modified (always subject to company availability) or cancel the reservation at any time, returning in these situations the 100% of the payment made.
If you are getting late on the day of the activity, be sure to tell TeverAstur, so they know when you will arrive and thus avoid canceling your reservation or losing the refund of the deposit for not presenting yourself.
NO SHOW (NOT PRESENTED): In case the client does not show up at the facilities (no show) at the agreed date and time, without prior notice to TeverAstur according to the conditions detailed above, no refund of the deposit will be made.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION visit Terms and Conditions of Use.